The first three weeks after birth can be tough.
Many mothers struggle with creating a feeding and sleeping routine that works for them (and their baby).
If feed time is a struggle… If your baby won’t sleep unless they’re at the breast… Here comes the good news.
There’s a very easy tweak you can make right now that will create a huge difference for you.
In fact, you can have a calm, settled, happy baby… in just 72 hours!
And that means:
- No more sleeping at the breast
- No more feeding sessions that never end (and aren’t productive)
- Your baby will automatically fall asleep after they feed
- Your baby will sleep longer and deeper
- Your baby will be much happier and calmer (which makes everything so much easier!)
Sounds too good to be true?
Here’s a text message I got last week from a mother who just tried my system:
OMG Loretta! My baby is sleeping!!! Feeding is much better too. No more falling asleep at the breast and I even got some sleep last night!”